BED & BREAKFAST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rates are per person per night and are based on two people sharing an en-suite double or twin room and inclusive of breakfast.
Rates from £...................................................................................................................................................
To confirm a booking a “non refundable” deposit of £30 per person or the cost of one nights accommodation – whichever the greater will be payable. Rooms should not be considered reserved until our acknowledgment of the deposit and/or confirmation of the booking has been received. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2%.
Terms & Conditions
In the event of any cancellation, or part cancellation, or failure to arrive by any or all of the guests, on the agreed date, for
whatever reason including illness, a cancellation charge will be levied. (Please note that all deposits are non refundable)
The Greannan will endeavour to re-let the accommodation for the period of the cancellation but for any part of the cancelled visit that is not re-let a charge will be levied. In all instances notice of cancellation must be in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt by The Greannan.The basis of calculating the cancellation charge will be based upon the number of days notice prior to the planned arrival date and will be levied as follows:-
Up to 21 days – 100%, 22 – 42 days - 75%, 43 – 63 days – 50%, 64 – 84 days – 25%
In the case of goods, services, meals or drinks that are offered as part of a package and remain untaken, no allowance
refund or alternative will be made.
The Greannan strongly recommends that guests take out Cancellation Holiday Insurance. Details of a suitable policy are enclosed with the booking confirmation. The purchase of holiday insurance is not obligatory.
The Greannan reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individuals stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that non compliance of our strict non smoking policy would constitute termination) In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
Payment of final accounts and deposits are acceptable by cash, by cheque accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card or by debit card. Any payment by credit card will be subject to a surcharge of 2%.
Non Smoking & Pets
Smoking is not permitted within any part of The Greannan whatsoever.
Please note that any offending guests will be asked to leave immediately and will be liable for professional cleaning of room and outstanding balance for nights booked but not taken through early departure. Well behaved pets are more than welcome.
Guests are welcome to consume wine in the bedrooms but in the event of spoilage to furnishings and bedding will be liable to either professional cleaning costs or cost of replacement if the former is unsuccessful or inappropriate.
Guests are requested to vacate rooms by 10.30am on morning of departure.
Faults & Complaints
Any faults or complaints must be reported to the management at the time of the occurrence. Any complaints received after the event will not be accepted. In the event of any major failure of any equipment, property or utilities, this will be dealt with as speedily as possible. The management cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused. All equipment and property is maintained on a regular basis.
These terms and conditions supersede all others and are effective from 1st September 2010. The right is reserved to amend the contents without notice.
SELF-CATERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of 50% becomes payable at time of reservation, with full payment due one month before date of arrival. In the event of a cancellation within one month of arrival, all monies will be forfeit unless A. N. Other books the cottage; in this case an admin fee of £50.00 or 15%, whichever is greater, is kept.
2. Reservations commence 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.30am on the final day.
3. No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
4. The apartment will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior to departure. It is sometimes possible to arrange to have apartments cleaned during a stay, please discuss if this is something you would like.
5. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense.
6. For stays in excess of a week we will provide clean linen and towels and will take away used pieces for laundering. We will agree the timing with you.
7. Well behaved pets are welcome but please inform us before arrival.
Thank you very much.